01 December 2014

Going home or not (Last of the Gallbladder op/ hospital stay.

o From the Desk with Bill
Well It was a Sunday Morning and I was ready to go home but was nervous that they would want to check my heart again and find it slow and make me stay but that didn't happen.
Had a good breakfast and the nurse gave me my shots (ouchee) and removed the iv from my arm (yippee). The assistant doctor came in and asked how I was feeling and I said feeling reasonable(He gave me the look as most people do when I say that) If I was unreasonable you'd know about it. He said well your heart was slow last night ( I thought oh boy here we go) But it picked up later on which is good. Are you ready to go home still? I said Absolutely!
Doctor: Well we will discharge you and you may go home after Lunch today.
Me: Thank you
So I later called my wife and said I can come home after lunch. She agreed to come get me.
So meanwhile I talked with Stephen.
Hey Stephen I have something I think you might like Have you ever heard of Intouch?
Stephen: Yes
Me: awesome I would like to give you this devotional that you can enjoy reading. Do you know when you will be going home because I will be going home today.
Stephen: Yes I will be discharged today as well and Thank you for booklet.
Me: Awesome well I pray that you have a speedy recovery and most welcome.
Stephen Nurse and Doctor came in to talk with Stephen and I decided to take another devotional called Our Daily Bread and put it in the end room/visitor's room. Hopefully someone will enjoy it.
Later I had my Lunch which was a Dagwood Sandwich and Delwyn came and got me and I said my goodbyes to my day nurse. So finally made it home and saw family and talked then later I held Jessica for a little bit before I needed to rest. So thats my hospital story for my gallbladder operation and I will say if you are worried about your gallbladder op don't be its so much better without the pain, I am not in any pain and feeling absolutely great and losing weight.
o Family News
As I said last time Delwyn was redundant from her job well after searching for a job she got a temp job and will start tomorrow. Praise be unto God for answered prayer!!!
Also this last week we as a family went to the Manukau Christmas parade even though I don't really care about all the Santa pagan rubbish I went because it was my granddaughter's first parade and I enjoyed it for her sake.
Allan had to repaired his lawnmower after it broke down He got it working and he mowed a few yards.
Bryan being balancing his daughter Jessica and Spring Cleaning at home while Kylee is still working at her job site.
o Weather – Its been crazy rain,windy, sunny,chilly and more rain.
o Cornerstone
Sharing James White from Alpha/Omega Ministries speaks out on Rick Warren's Capitulation to Rome.
o Prayer Closet
Please continue to pray for me and family much appreciated.
o Cookbook Corner
Instead of sharing a recipe this time I thought I would share a link about mushrooms from the Dolce Diet website.

o Health Corner
Ever tried Ginger? Here are some health boost with ginger.
http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/nutrition/nutrition+tips/boost+your+health+with+ginger,6903
o Tech Corner
Sorry I haven't thought of anything to share in this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment