06 August 2010

Its Thursday Already?

Howdy Readers;

Well Yesterday was wet and nasty and no chance of doing laundry but guess what I got up this morning and it looked as if it were going to be another wet day but the good ole sunshine finally broke through and I rushed the clothes through the wash and hung them on the line.

I had a good chat with a friend online, he was asking me all sorts of questions about a game we sometimes play together, he finally got it then we did some web cam chat and showing off stuff such as earphones and how annoying they are in your ear lol It was a nice chat I think of him as a son.

Well I did the dishes, sorted out the bedroom some still got quite a lot to do yet but I am doing it and doing a good job I reckon. My depression is really seeming to lift lately which is awesome. I cleaned up the kitchen as well still got some to do of it too but its looking much better; also made Dinner tonight, it was rather good I thought lol.

Anyway Yeah been a nice day and hardly any pains or aches lol So Praise God ~ He is always good to me even when I might not see at the time sometimes.

That's it for now until next time ~ Good Night and God Bless All !

http://billcockrell.posterous.com http://bacockrell.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment