09 October 2009

Thursdays Bounce Back 8.Oct.2009

Hi Friends

As some of you know I have slacked the last few days, yesterday afternoon I got a headache didn't think much of it until later and I thought it seemed brighter than usual and shut the curtains, and on top of that it was my youngest stepson's birthday which was another big disppointment that I missed sortive, and not including I was rude to the oldest when he opened the curtain.... anyway I apologized for my behavior.. but I got a migrane headache I suppose thats what it was but everything seems so bright even the tiniest of lights such on computers and VCR. Anyway i took panadols and hid my head under the blankets and ever wore sunglasses and a cap, finally I was able to come out when it darkened, I was thinking I must have become a vampire or something lol. finally it was on the coping side this morning and I took more panadols(similar to Tylenol but weaker I think)

Anyway I weighed myself this morning and that was a bit of a nice shock or suprise, lost some more weight. I decided to get back on track this morning but give myself a break, so I didn't wear my hearing aids for the first part of the morning, and the curtains were shut for most of the day.
Had a good & reasonables meals, did a little bit of cardio and drink some water, and will continue back to normal routines.
I didn't even get to talk to my friend on Yahoo today but he understood and wishes me well.
Also I will be heading to the doctor tomorrow to talk about what I have been doing and also the depression, hopefully get some help with it.

Also had heaps of good supporters on Facebook and Sparkpeople to cheer me on and made me feel good as well, I appreciate all of you more than you will ever know.

Well its already 1:31am Friday morning and I need to get some rest and I know what some of you are thinking LOL. So until next time Blessings to you & yours.

~ Bill

Posted via email from billcockrell's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment