04 October 2009

Sunday's post

Hi Friends;


Well I didn't walk to church this morning as we went to a country church and I enjoyed it very much. Apparantly a christian samoan brother of mine from our church lost 14 members of his family in the recent /tsunami, thats just absolutly heartbreaking. So I ask if you could remember him in your prayers./

/I got an email from a good friend of mine that encourages me to carry on, including three friends who has joined Sparkpeople; so I wish them the best, also its free if anyone else is interested in losing weight or even keepin the weight you have and keeping a record of the food you are eatting./

/Chatted with my friend on Yahoo today for a little bit. Then enjoyed a few games myself on Facebook, anyway I am still contining the fight to lose my weight I encourage everyone else here to do the same, one step in front of the other, we all in this together for each other.. Until next time./


/~Bill/

Posted via email from billcockrell's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment