22 September 2009

Good Morning from New Zealand

Hello Friends;



Well I just wrote a whole page full then it went POOF when I connected to Facebook, grrrr ok I will try and remember what I said.
I was disappointed this morning as I didn't get up and cook my wife's breakfast and also said I am annoyed that I can't make myself get up at 6am and go to bed at 10pm, I can make others do it but never motivated to make myself lol I admit I am a bit lazy.
Also said lol - I went for that 1 mile walk yesterday to store and back, got me a broom (witches broom some of us call them) but here in New Zealand they use a different broom like what I was raised up calling them a shop broom but my wife said they ain't I say they is LOL talk about difference between Texas and some New Zealanders.. Anyway I got me one its a bit short and I have to bend down to sweep but its worth it lol.
Also said - I am looking at my excercises and learning new words as I am clueless to all these fancy words, and if I can't find out what they mean on here I find out from my youngest stepson or my future daughternlaw who is also on Sparkpeople, both are into all kinds of fitness stuff such as Kiado Ryu however its spelt and grappling and etc.. so yeah they good to have around.
Well I am gonna have my cup(s) of coffee and read some more blogs and catch up with friends on facebook, and get ready to kick my day with stuff on my list. Until next time Blessings to all and I wish ya the best in what ya doing on here.

Gal 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment