08 September 2009

8.9.2009 Tuesday

Hey Readers;

I was meaning to write you sooner but I haven't, Went to a good country church Sunday Morning and the preacher preached on God's love for us taken from;

( Psalms 103: 1- 22 )

1 ~ A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 ~ Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 ~ Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 ~ Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 ~ Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
6 ~ The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
7 ~ He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
8 ~ The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
9 ~ He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger forever.
10 ~ He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 ~ For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 ~ As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13 ~ Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.
14 ~ For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
15 ~ As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
16 ~ For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
17 ~ But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
18 ~ To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19 ~ The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
20 ~ Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
21 ~ Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
22 ~ Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Later my youngest & his wife invited my wife and I for lunch and a tour the Botanical gardens together for Father's Day here in New Zealand, it was very nice indeed, laying there in the sun at the gardens after filling my stomach with Roast Beef sandwich,Rasin cake and DrPepper ( nice combination lol ); We all enjoyed it, we walked around the pond in the garden & saw some ducks & ducklings, I was thinking how wonderfully blessed I am with my family. Finally we came home and I crashed asleep from walking. Woke up I could hear the youngest working and talking with his fathernlaw, cutting up the driveway ( youngest son is my neighbour on same property,seperate house ) Anyway He been wanting to repair the drainage that the water was coming up to his doorway and we are hoping that we could get it to do proper, so He got the stuff he needed and started working on it with his fathernlaw.

Monday;
I got up and got on the internet and started to type here and got distracted by a friend on Yahoo, he called and wanted to talk to me, so I did, we talked a good part of the morning, then my youngest came over and asked if I could help him bust up some of the concrete that he has cut up, I was hopeless at it but I worked at it, then when he put gas in the tank, I was choked, couldn't handle the fumes.
The oldest came out and did some, like I said I was hopeless at that, if I was twenty again maybe I could.
Later my future daughternlaw and the oldest came to me, and She said She tried to make ties with her father since it was Father's day, but he just cursed her out, so He missed out on the things she bought him, instead she said I want you to have them now, She and oldest already bought me some Indian statues ( I am part Cherokee ) a few weeks ago, they know I ain't much in getting presence on the day of any holiday lol. My wife reminded me how much people do love me and cares about me; I said yeah I know it I am just a grumpy ol fellar. My oldest when they gave me the indians said " Happy Old Farts Day " lol Cheeky he is lol they all are but I love them and my wife; and they make my day.

Tuesday

Well got up earlier than usual today, made breakfast for my wife and I, Scrambled eggs and waffles, my wife went to work, and I got on the computer and again I started to write this and a friend of mine from Virginia called me up on Yahoo, I am gonna have to learn to not turn on those messengers until I have written something. lol Well my youngest came over and I busted some more on the stuff that we were doing for the drainage in driveway, I did better today even though I felt useless, both boys ( young men ) finished it up and cleaned it, I washed dishes and did the laundry, and chatted to a few friends in Chatroom that I created on Ning.
Well its 9:12pm Tuesday Night, I have just eatten my Tea/Supper (last meal whatever you call it lol) My wife and I cooked steaks,taters,carrots,brocoli,califlower and english peas. It was all good.

Now looking back on Sundays lesson, God our Father is good to us all, sometimes we forget how blessed we are, until its too late, so I want to encourage you all to keep on keeping on with the strength that only comes from Him even the very breath we breath,the beauty we see, the sounds we hear, the things we can touch such as our love ones, We are Blessed.

If God wills I will be back tomorrow until then
Blessings to all !!

~ Bill C

No comments:

Post a Comment