13 May 2008

On my mind lately

I have noticed lately as I look at different Church links; that they don't post what their churches "Believe In or stand for" I don't know if its because the person who created the Site didn't put it in or if the Church themselves don't want to get in a argument, or perhaps the church itself doesn't know as they have a variety of different beliefs themselves and I do know of some churches who their members have different belief but can get along with one another, but to me that seems to be a bit like compromising God's word or tickling of ears.. I don't know, I agree we should get along but still stand on what we believe. Anyway I needed to get this off my chest so I did. Also I am still growing daily and learning I don't know it all.. yet. ;) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment